This quick, easy and super delicious zucchini pasta recipe is one of my staples and the perfect meal to satisfy those pasta cravings! This raw vegan Alfredo sauce is rich, creamy and better yet, vegan.
- 2 medium size zucchini
- 1 cup of raw cashews (or cashew pieces) soaked and drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 cup water
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Soak cashews in water for at least 2 hours, until creamy smooth.
- Add cashews, garlic and salt in a blender or a food processor. Add about a cup of water.
- Blend until creamy smooth. Add more liquid until desired consistency. Spiralize the zucchini.
- Place the spiralized zucchini noodles on a plate, and top with the cashew sauce.