Choose the Correct GI Renew Formula Based on Your Current Bowel Movement Frequency
- GI Renew #0 is for excessive movements and diarrhea-type stools.
- GI Renew #1 is for loose stools and those who have 3 or more movements a day.
- GI Renew #2 is for one bowel movement a day, or someone who misses a day once in awhile.
- GI Renew #3 is for someone whose bowels move every other day to every 3rd day.
- GI Renew #4 is for someone whose bowels move every third day or so.
- GI Renew #5 is for someone whose bowels are not moving much at all and needs a big boost to get going.
- Cascara Sagrada Bark
- Cape Aloe Leaf
- Slippery Elm Bark
- Gentian Root
- Wild Yam Root
- Plantain Leaf
- Fennel Seed
- Ginger Root
All formulas are Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients. All ingredients are Organic, Wildcrafted or Consciously Cultivated. Tinctures are made with sugarcane alcohol, capsule formulas contain 100% powdered herbs with no binders or fillers. All formulas are gluten free.
Generally, any herbs with stimulant laxative properties are contraindicated during pregnancy due to concerns of stimulating uterine contractions. Recent research has shown that some stimulant laxatives (Cascara Sagrada and Cape Aloe included) have shown no adverse effects on pregnancy or the fetus when used according to the recommended doses. As such, we consider the GI Renew formulas safe for use during pregnancy when used as recommended (and with common sense).
Powders & loose teas
Should be refrigerated after opening for longest freshness and potency.
Tinctures & capsules
Do not need to be refrigerated but should be stored in a cool, dark location (out of direct light).
This will ensure longest freshness and potency. Date reflected on the bottom of the bottle is the standard "expiration" date. If stored properly these products will last far beyond the recommended expiration date.