This chia seed pudding recipe combines a mix of chia seeds, non-dairy milk, sweetener, coconut and passion fruit creating a simple and tasty raw, vegan dessert, breakfast or snack.
- 2/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1-2 tbsp sweetener of choice (ie. maple syrup, honey)
- coconut cream from 1 young coconut
- 2 passionfruit
- Combine the chia seeds, almond milk, and sweetener.
- Stir very well and place in a sealed container in the fridge overnight. If you get the chance, stir it occasionally before you go to bed.
- In the morning, layer the thickened chia pudding with coconut cream and the passionfruit. Enjoy this tasty tropical breakfast!